Welcome to Texas Vision Therapy
At Texas Vision Therapy, our priority is helping you reach your fullest visual potential.
Our highly qualified team works together to offer personalized programs for a wide variety of diagnoses. If you have questions, our team is here to help you get the answers. All you need to do is book a free consultation, and we’ll take care of the rest!
Why Do Patients Come to Us?
Patients come to us because they want personalized strategies for making the most out of their vision. Through unique eye exercises, therapies, and techniques, our mission is to support your visual skills and help you enjoy your sight with confidence and comfort.
Our vision therapy treatments are suitable for all ages, and can address issues like:
- Doubled vision
- Headaches and eyestrain
- Crossed eyes or lazy eyes
- Poor eye-hand coordination
- Poor depth perception / spatial judgements
- Anxiety / insecurity while driving or riding in a car
- Dizziness and balance problems
- Poor reading skills, such as words overlapping, or trouble keeping track on a line of text
- Avoidance of near work, either at home or at school
- Difficulty with copying from the board or with test-taking
Texas Vision Therapy is located in West Houston, just off Park Row. There’s lots of parking available right out front of our practice.
Can’t find us? Please feel free to give us a call so we can help!
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday : 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday : Closed
- Friday : Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed